…for writers from the South West.
Can you tell a story in just two pages? We’re looking for two page scripts on the theme of “Getting to Glastonbury”.
The winning script selected by our judging panel will receive Best Short Script Laurels and a profile on our website plus the top three scripts will be considered for production by Somerset Film.
Send your script to The Engine Room, 52, High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset with your entry fee £5 by January 16th 2017. Don’t forget to include your name and a contact number. Alternatively you can email your script and a link to pay online will be sent to you. Please use 'Scriptwriting Competition Entry' in the subject area.
Terms and Conditions: Before submitting your screenplay, please be sure it meets the following requirements and that you accept the conditions:
1) All entries should be in English and be max. two pages in the industry standard format, not including the title page. (If you are new to film writing and do not know the format there are many free script writing programs on line including Celtx). Please include a logline on the title page.
2) Writers must be based in the South West.
3) If submitted via email the file should be named as Title and Author.
4) All scripts must be original screenplays, for which the applicant(s) hold the copyright.
5) The winning screenwriter may be asked to work in partnership (online if need be) with the producer, script editor and/or director with regard to possible changes if the script is selected to be produced.