The Engine Room
Celebrating Ten Years
In 2003 Somerset Film opened The Engine Room an accessible community media centre located in Bridgwater’s High Street. The centre co-ordinates all our activity as well as providing a cafe with internet access and facilities including licensed cinema, studio and edit suites.
Originally conceived as a three year experiment (!), we are delighted to still be here, and in rude health! Over the next couple of years we plan to work with friends and supporters to take The Engine Room to the next level, building on the opportunity afforded by our 99 year lease to create a new, enhanced centre for creativity and communication...
Visit The Engine Room dedicated website to find out more about:
• Drops Ins - free public access sessions
• Cafe - with wifi and internet access
• Courses - for all levels and on a range of creative activities from filmmaking to animation, digital photography to music making
• Events - including an annual festival and specialist masterclasses
• Facilities and Equipment Hire - at accessible prices
Or contact Lesley Cooper | 01278 433187
The Engine Room – part of Somerset Film
trading name of Somerset Film & Video Limited
Registered Charity No.1095587