Somerset Film is taking Coronavirus seriously. We’re taking all advisable measures to help minimise the risk of exposure and contagion to our employees and the public.
The steps we’re taking:
- All employees have been made aware of the symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Hand hygiene and sneezing etiquette posters have been placed around the work-place (catch it, bin it, kill it), where they are likely to be seen.
- Hand washing guidelines have been placed above all sinks.
- Frequently used surfaces are cleaned routinely.
- Antibacterial wipes and gel have been placed at the entrance of the building and we are instructing all visitors to sanitise their hands on entry.
- Regular emails about the coronavirus have been circulated, keeping all staff updated on government advice and our current policy (including our risk assessment).
- Staff have been involved in regular discussions on the virus during weekly staff meetings, ensuring all questions and concerns are addressed.
- Staff have been encouraged to stay home if they’re unwell.
- Somerset Film will implement a 14-day self-isolation period for any staff members who suspect exposure to the virus (travel).
- Somerset Film is prepared to advise staff to work from home, if public building closure is advised by the government or determined best practice by Somerset Film.
Building closure is a last resort and will only take effect should public access to the building be deemed unsafe. Somerset Film is passionate about community and the safety and well-being of all those who come through our doors is of utmost importance to us.
If you have any questions or concerns about the virus please head to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/